The "All-Day" Program at SVH is intended for full-time students.
Students seeking a part-time experience should refer to Spokane Valley High's Transition Program
WHO ARE WE?
- At SVH, relationships matter.
- We are a school of choice.
- We use a Project-Based Learning approach.
- We strive to increase perspective through real and impactful engagement with our community.
- Students who thrive in our school seek learning that is hands-on, relevant, and personally meaningful.
- Our students say that our school is like a family and especially appreciate having small classes.
- Students often say they choose SVH for its one-on-one connections with their teachers.
- Our students come from all over the Spokane region and graduate to community colleges, 4-year universities, the military, and various apprenticeship programs. We have graduates attending Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Whitworth University, WSU, Grand Canyon University, Evergreen State College, and EWU to name a few.
- Our school is an accredited, public school that meets all state testing and graduation requirements.
Spokane Valley High School is an enterprising small school, founded on relationships and driven to actively challenge students.
We are passionate about strengthening relationships, providing opportunities for self-discovery, and nurturing hope & vision.
Our School Essential Question
What is my personal impact as a citizen?
Think Hard, Play Hard